Qualified Actuary IFRS 17 and Valuations
A well-known Reinsurance provider in Dublin is looking for a qualified Actuary with 4 plus years' experience in life insurance and/or reinsurance with a flexible approach and a strong desire to learn and develop their expertise. This varied and interesting role offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to become a key member of the team gaining exposure to a wide range of traditional and complex reinsurance deals and solutions.
About this role
Based in Dublin you will join the IFRS 17 Project team supporting and contributing to the continued growth and expansion of reinsurance solutions, as part of an energetic, diverse and multi-cultural environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and develop an in-depth knowledge of the IFRS 17 Standard and stay abreast of all new and developing recommendations and guides.
- As part of the IFRS 17 Project team support the implementation of IFRS 17 across the business.
- Maintain strict governance and control while implementing new reporting processes.
- Work within the actuarial function to gain exposure and experience of working within IFRS and Solvency II.
- Regular use and trial of processes within Prophet and ability to work with other technology platforms.
Skills and Experience
- Be either recently qualified or qualified with at least 4 years’ experience in Life Insurance or reinsurance.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Have good IT skills and ideally Prophet experience.
- Can communicate complex issues to a variety of stakeholders.
If you are interested in hearing more about these positions and the company itself, please get in touch today by contacting Carina Devlin (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0871082691) or Susan Bradley (email@example.com or 0860499335). Alternatively, you can call us on the main Raretec line at 015311400.