Project Manager - GMP
This team provides clients with leading edge project management across funding, investment, risk transfer and pension administration both internally and externally with our clients.
You will be working as part of a team to deliver projects to clients (trustee and corporates) with a primary focus on DB pension schemes
We can provide you with an abundance of career enhancing opportunities - individuals wish (and subject to prior experiences), they are able to work on all projects across the Wealth business . You will also have opportunities to work on projects within member options and risk transfer, or to specialise in different areas as your career develops
- Prepare Project Plans and communication strategy for agreement by the project steering group (PSG)
- Ensure Project Scope agreed and any change of scope is managed using change management process
- Prepare and maintain the project reports, registers and logs
- Establish and manage project controls
- Advise the PSG of any deviations from the plan
- Monitor budgets, project scope and timelines
The successful candidate will be an established professional individual contributor in Project Management, who works independently with minimal supervision, overseeing all aspects of moderately complex project. You will need strong pension knowledge along with being able to demonstrate excellent project management skills
An understanding of the work involved in GMP reconciliation, rectification and equalisation would advantageous for this role.
Call to action
For further details or for a confidential discuss around how your role compares in the market, please don't hesitate to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 861 9181