A Lloyd’s/London market (re)insurer is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated graduate interested in training to become an Actuary. They have an opening within their pricing team who work across an array of specialty risks.
Responsibilities will include the pricing of large and complex risks, development and maintenance of pricing models, portfolio analysis and development of understanding classes, trends and underwriting strategy. The role will be strongly underwriter and client-facing, incorporating support for broker negotiations. A comprehensive study package will be provided.
- Outstanding academic history with a minimum of AAA at A Level and a minimum 2:1 grade in a numeric degree from a Russel Group university
- Sound knowledge of mathematical and statistical principles
- Experience with Excel and an interest to learn and develop new coding languages. Experience with other languages such as VBA, R, Python, SQL and PowerBI beneficial.
- Professional experience within insurance highly advantageous
- Ambitious and career driven individual who is looking for an environment to excel
- Inquisitive by nature and eager to contribute to innovative solutions
- Looking to study the IFoA exams and duly qualify as a Fellow
- Must have full right to work in the UK
Apply for Graduate Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly