BPA Actuarial Analyst
London/WFH during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Base Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 with a competitive package
Date Posted: 29th April 2021
A great opportunity for the actuarial analyst to use their experience in the bulk annuities space.
This position offers a varied experience in a fast-paced working environment in a growing UK firm.
- Pricing, modelling and analysis for bulk annuities
- Work with senior colleagues to consider assumptions and risk requirements by modelling the cash-flows
- Communicating with other teams and stakeholders to improve governance and solutions
- Contributing to strategic approaches to develop business for the firm
- Nearly-qualified or Newly-qualified Actuary with UK defined benefit pensions experience
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
- Previous experience of pricing
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Apply for BPA Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly