Location: Central London, Flexible working going forward
£80,0000 - £100,000 per annum + competitive package
This bulk annuity provider is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary who wants to get involved in the transactions side of bulk annuities. This position offers a fast-paced working environment in a growing UK firm.
- Contribute to the Group's business strategy to improve the BPA pipeline and client proposition
- Coordinate efforts of the internal departments to facilitate timely completion and delivery of transactions
- Complying in accordance to good practice with respect to the deals and the timescales of delivery
- Reviewing the work carried out and preparation of proposals with respect to regulations
- Qualified Actuary with UK experience
- Strong experience of UK defined benefit pensions
- Experience in employee benefits consulting, life reinsurer or bulk annuities provider
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here asap as recruitment is on going.
Alternatively get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Apply for Marketing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly