Senior Risk Actuary
A (Re)Insurer are looking for a Senior Risk Actuary to sit within their Risk Management function whilst reporting to the Head of Risk. The role is required to develop and implement a Risk Management strategy to support achievement of the corporate objectives, strategy and business plan, as well as developing and embedding an effective Risk Management framework which allows the identification, assessment, mitigation, monitoring and reporting of risk and measures the management of those exposures to a level consistent with the companies risk appetite.
The role responsibilities include:
- Internal Model Validation
- Reporting & Governance - ORSA/Governance
- Risk Appetite/Risk Framework
- Risk Management Strategy
To be considered the skills and experiences required are:
- Minimum 5 years’ post qualified actuary
- Some experience of capital modelling and/or model validation highly preferable
- Experience of pricing and reserving preferable, especially if acquired in a London Market setting
- Some experience of Power BI preferable
- Igloo skills beneficial but not essential
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Risk Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly