Longevity Pricing Actuary
A well-known reinsurer is looking for a nearly/newly qualified actuary to join their Longevity Pricing team in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, surrounded by experienced individuals.
About the Role
This organisation has secured new reinsurance deals and the pricing actuary will be involved in supporting the pricing of these recent transactions. While the successful candidate will work on the longevity team, they will have the opportunity to work closely with different teams within the operations department.
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Price and support new transactions
- Conduct experience investigations
- Complete risk assessments and modelling for new transactions
- Monitor the impact of new transactions by reviewing capital and reserving metrics
- Communicate with different teams and senior management as well as external clients.
Actuarial Skills Required
Our client is looking for a nearly/newly qualified actuary with previous life insurance and/or reinsurance experience. This position would suit a technically minded individual who has strong modelling skills, including Prophet. Previous Pricing experience is not essential but is highly desired.
Apply for Longevity Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly