Risk Actuarial Analyst | Life Insurance | Buckinghamshire
One of the UK's most acquisitive Life Insurance providers is seeking to recruit a Senior Risk Analyst into their core actuarial team. This is an opportunity to begin your journey with a very dynamic and exciting business with this role allowing you to gain an understanding of everyone's role in the firm and the in's and outs of their respective functions.
Working as a Senior Risk Analyst will allow you to build relationships with all key figures upskilling your knowledge of operations across Reporting, ALM, Investments and Pricing teams from a second line perspective. You will get opportunities to rotate into these teams and the choice will be down to your preference on a regular basis.
Initially, you will be supporting the ongoing development, implementation and embedding of the Company's Risk Management and Governance activities in alignment with the Board's and Senior Management's objectives.
- Maintenance and development of the Company's risk governance framework Review and monitoring of Risk Appetite
- Production and development of the Company's risk reporting, including risk registers
- Support to the production of ORSA reports and maintenance/development of ORSA processes
- Production/review/documentation of scenarios
- Review and challenge actuarial projections as part of ORSA process
- Supporting the embedding and maintenance of the Company's risk policies.
- Review/analysis of risk-management/regulatory publications
- Liaison and engagement with 1st and 2nd Line of Defence functions to enable development of required framework and documentation
- Ongoing management, review and development of the RCSA process with challenge to the 1st line on their risks and controls.
- Provide challenge to 1st line, Executive and Board Committee
Apply for Risk Actuarial Analyst | Life Insurance | Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly