Insurance Solutions VP – Global Asset Manager (UK/German focus)
Clarence George is working with a global Asset Manager on two Vice President mandates within the Insurance Solutions team. The focus of the team is with client business and portfolio managers, originating, designing and implementing investment and risk management strategies for their insurance clients. The role offers a blend of technical and commercial work across both public and private markets.
- Financial qualification – FIA/CFA/IMC would be beneficial
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a Life Insurer/Asset Manager/Investment Bank or Consultancy
- Working knowledge of designing and implementing Investment and ALM strategies, SAA
- Experience structuring trades
- Understanding of an insurance balance sheet and Solvency II regulation (working knowledge rather than theoretical)
- A second European language is desirable
- Commercial awareness and an entrepreneurial mindset
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global-operating business that get involved in real solution work and offer clear progression opportunities.
To find out more please apply directly and a member of the team will be in touch.
Apply for Insurance Solutions VP – Global Asset Manager (UK/German focus)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly