Alternative BPA Opportunity – Senior Business Development Lead
Clarence George is working with an entrepreneurial consolidator who are offering an alternative risk transfer solution for DB Pension schemes. They are looking for an experienced Actuary/CFA to help lead their Origination function. This is a fantastic opportunity with great exposure for someone to really make their mark in an emerging market.
The role will be predominantly focused around business development but there will be various avenues open to work in a Pricing and ALM capacity too.
The ideal candidate:
- Fully qualified Actuary or CFA with at least 2 years’ post-qualified experience
- Experience working within a Bulk Purchase Annuities team or a Risk Transfer team at a Consultancy
- A deep technical understanding of the nuances of DB pension schemes
- Dynamic personality and ability to liaise effectively with a range of senior stakeholders
- Commercial mindset and ability to see the bigger picture
To learn more about this unique mandate, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
Apply for Alternative BPA Opportunity – Senior Business Development Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly