Group Actuarial Regulatory Reporting Consultant
If you want to gain technical as well as project exposure in the largest regulatory transformation in Insurance, earn lots of money in the early stage and enjoy working in a challenging nature of work, then this is the role for you
- Consolidate, review and analyze the Group solvency results on HKIO basis on timely manner.
- Ensure preparation of relevant solvency reporting and the related actuarial guidelines are compliant with up-to-date regulations.
- Coordinate control implementation and ensure governance and auditing requirements are properly satisfied
- Handle the board materials and actuarial assessment where necessary
- Monitor solvency movement on weekly basis
- Ensure the annual budget and DST are delivered on time
- Streamline and automate actuarial preparation process for Group solvency reporting
- Support HKRBC implementation