Salary – “Competitive plus great benefits”
This role is a great opportunity to advance your pricing analyst career in one of the UK’s top insurance businesses. The Team are responsible for Pricing across multiple lines of Commercial Insurance covering; Mid Corporate, Small and Medium Enterprise (SME), Fleet, Engineering, Construction and Power (EC&P) and Motor Trade.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will be at the sharp end of our business, delivering pricing models that are used to drive commercial decisions, developing analytical capabilities and performing analysis on large amounts of data, solving challenging problems, recommending changes to products and pricing techniques, as well as collaborating with other business functions.
A great advantage of being a member of the Allianz Pricing team is the extensive training provided. The UK team has collaborated with Allianz Pricing teams across the World, to deliver an accreditation scheme designed to train analysts in all aspects of pricing from data science modelling in cutting edge software to automating optimisation calculation routines honed across global markets.
You will be joining the experienced head-office team of experts which sits within the wider Allianz UK Technical area so you will benefit from exposure to a wide variety of different functions, teams and individuals. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, checking, cleaning and analysing data for use in pricin
- Conducting complex activity such as pricing algorithm desig
- Explore and assess suitability of advanced analytical techniques in pricing
- Create and maintain data visualisation capabilities for performance reporting
- Build good working relationships across various teams
- Support senior analysts and managers with adhoc analysis and reportsUtilise pricing software such as WTW Radar and Python (training will be provided).
Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have some experience in a similar role (pricing, actuarial or analytical), as well as the following:
- Educated to degree level in a numerate or scientific discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Actuarial, Computer Science)
- Natural affinity to numbers, analysis and creative problem solving
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in one or more programming language (e.g. SAS, R, Python, SQL) is an advantage
- Strong MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Knowledge of statistical models and data analysis techniques is an advantage
- Ability to simplify problems into component parts and deal with them systematically
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Closing date: 14th May 2021.
To apply please click on the 'Apply Button'