Portfolio Actuarial Analyst
We have partnered with one of the fastest growing businesses in the Lloyd's of London market in the search for a Portfolio Analyst to sit in their Actuarial team. The role offers high levels of exposure to Data Scientists, Actuaries, Underwriters and claims teams and provides a fantastic learning opportunity from some of the best people in the market.
The role covers Portfolio Optimisation, Pricing and Reserving across multiple lines of business although Cyber is a huge part of their portfolio. See below some of the responsibilities:
- Underwriting Portfolio Analysis.
- Presenting findings to senior management.
- Claims Analysis and solution proposals.
- Building algorithms and using the latest machine learning techniques to support business decisions.
- Case Pricing.
- Building Pricing models for Underwriters.
- Quarterly Reserving.
- Management information.
For an informal discussion regarding this position or any other exciting opportunities drop a line or 07814 416 384
Apply for Portfolio Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly