Assistant Reserving Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading London/ Lloyd's insurer to find an Assistant Reserving Manager to join them in London.
- Managing at least 1 direct report and offering support for them to develop in their daily duties and continued career
- Support on the reserves including on SII Technical Provisions
- Dealing with different stakeholders in the business, managing expectations, presenting results and collaborating when required
- Provide solutions to problems which arise and ensure reserving processes are market leading and innovative
- There could be some work with pricing and capital functions so there will be exposure to other business areas
- You must be FIA Qualified Actuary
- 5+ years' experience of reserving within General Insurance
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 07990063952. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Assistant Reserving Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly