FTSE 100 Insurer – Longevity Risk Actuary
Clarence George is working with a leading Life Insurer / Asset Manager who are looking to hire a Longevity Risk Actuary. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to gain broad exposure across the Longevity department (Reporting, Pricing and Solvency II).
- Nearly / Recently qualified Actuary
- Background from a Pensions Consultancy or competing BPA Insurer
- Knowledge of Longevity / Mortality data sets (life expectancy, annuity values, capital and reserving impacts) is advantageous
- Technical knowledge of Excel, SAS, Emblem, R would be highly desirable
- Solvency II framework understanding
- Strong communication (written and oral) in order to liaise with stakeholders both internal and external
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work in a small, collegiate team with progression opportunities throughout the business. The role offers agile working with an exceptional salary package. For further information, please apply direct and a member of the team will be in touch.
Apply for FTSE 100 Insurer – Longevity Risk Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly