Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary in a Reinsurer
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading Reinsurer who are looking for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and work on a variety of different projects – this is not just a BAU reporting role.
- The main scope of the work will be on the calculation and productions of financial reporting,
- Assist in the implementation of IFRS17,
- You will also work closely with the new business and pricing teams to analyse past deals, review quotes and on-board new business,
- There will also be projects relating to ORSA, Stress Testing, Risk management and Assumption Setting,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- You will need to have a good understanding of SII and IFRS,
- Commercial mind set and good communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.