Qualified Risk and Change Actuary
5 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading UK Life Insurer who are looking for a Qualified Actuary to join their risk team.
- This role will cover a mixture of BAU and project work,
- You will be involved in the day to day review and oversight of first line teams and Internal Model Validation
- You will also play a key role in a large scale change and transformation programme,
- Throughout this transformation you will be responsible for ensuring that any changes are in line with the companies risk frameworks,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- String backing in Risk, Review and Validation,
- Project management experience,
- Change and/or transformation experience would be highly advantageous but not essential,
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Risk and Change Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly