Reserving Model Development
As a key member of our clients team, you will play a vital role in meeting the expectations of clients through leading and managing teams of Consultants who are delivering high quality cutting-edge reserving solutions and projects using proprietary software.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reserving practitioner to join a collaborative, friendly, dynamic working environment, with an opportunity to work with a cutting-edge modelling platform and high-profile clients.
We are looking for applicants that are technically strong at reserving, who can collaborate with the team and their clients to deliver modelling solutions. We expect they will have the following experience and skillset:
- We would expect the candidate to be a nearly or newly qualified actuary with proven reserving-related experience
- A strong, self-motivated team player that works collaboratively
- Strong communicator and good at building relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of managing people and teams
- Experience of coding
- Experience developing actuarial modelling systems
- Experience of overseeing the delivery of actuarial tools
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.