ALM Investment Actuary
ALM Investment Actuary sought for a Bulk Annuity provider on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking an ALM Investment Actuary with investment management experience within an insurer to enhance their ALM team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ALM Investment Actuary with demonstrable experience of investment management to join a growing Bulk Annuity provider.
Responsibilities of the ALM Investment Actuary:
- Actively seek opportunities to optimise Matching Adjustment portfolios
- Monitor and manage Matching Adjustment portfolio compliance
- Support scenario and sensitivity analyses for Matching Adjustment portfolios with quantitative modelling
- Contribute to the development and testing of models, tools and methodologies
- Work with a range of teams across the business to provide solutions
Key Experience of the ALM Investment Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary or CFA with investment management experience within insurance
- Sound understanding of different asset classes and investment products
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong ALM Investment Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an ALM Investment Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.