Experienced Pricing Analyst sought for our client, a leading General Insurer.
This role will see you bring your Pricing expertise to a sophisticated Pricing function. This unique opportunity allows you to become an integral part of a team of 5 analysts.
The Pricing Analyst will be given the opportunity to work collaboratively with senior members of the Pricing Function across Personal Lines portfolios such as Home and Motor.
In addition to becoming an integral part of the Pricing function the Pricing Analyst will be offered a full study package towards Actuarial Qualification.
The Pricing Analyst will receive hands on development and training from Pricing Managers and Senior members of the Pricing function.
Requirements of the Pricing Analyst:
- Previous experience within a Pricing role
- Proficiency and professional experience using R and Python is necessary
- Previous experience in building GLM Models
- Proficiency in mathematics and statistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Build GLM Models from scratch
- Implement Machine Learning techniques
- Implement a wide range of data science and statistical techniques, with a strong focus on Machine Learning to improve the price of insurance
- Communicate new ideas to the team and work proficiently towards their implementation
Benefits of the Pricing Analyst Role:
- Flexible working options
- Full Study Support
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
If you are eager to become an important aspect of a sophisticated Pricing function and wish to receive a fully study package and unrivalled training and development then this opportunity could be for you.
Apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykins on 0151 224 1480 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.