FTSE 100 Insurer – Finance Business Partner / Strategy – CFO Function
Clarence George is looking to speak to qualified actuaries (ideally 2-4 years post qualified) interested in joining a FTSE 100 Life Insurer.
The hiring manager requires someone with strong stakeholder management skills with a background in Consulting being beneficial. This is a highly commercial role so someone who is adaptable, able to use their initiative and has a strong work ethic to go beyond what is necessary to deliver on performance.
- Actuarial qualification (ideally 2+ years post qualified experience)
- Strong Mathematics background
- Stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of an insurance balance sheet and reporting metrics (Solvency II, IFRS, Economic Capital)
- Commercially aware – the ability to see the big picture quickly and make assertive decisions
This is a phenomenal career opportunity to work with an industry leader in a dynamic team that works across the business. Please apply directly for more information.
Apply for FTSE 100 Insurer – Finance Business Partner / Strategy – CFO Function
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly