Capital Optimisation & Balance Sheet Management – Insurance Consolidator
4 days left
- Full Time
Clarence George is working on a greenfield career opportunity for a highly-acquisitive and rapidly-growing Insurance Group. The purpose of the role will be to support the wider team whose areas of work include Capital Planning, Capital Optimisation, Balance Sheet Management, Financial Planning, ALM, Strategy and Asset Allocation. This opportunity offers exposure to overseas work and fantastic career development.
- Some Financial experience in an Insurer/Reinsurer/Consultancy
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Strong academic background
- Ability to work through models, assess output, guide the reviews, liaise with the team and wider members of the business
- Interest in financial reporting and strong commercial skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to new challenges
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very dynamic team that can offer huge potential for future career growth. Personal traits such as high energy, adaptability, lateral thinking and a strong work ethic are paramount. For more information please apply directly and a member of the team will be in touch.
Apply for Capital Optimisation & Balance Sheet Management – Insurance Consolidator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly