Bolton Associates are working with a leading Lloyds of London insurer who are looking for nearly or newly qualified actuary to join their Pricing team.
The role involves hands-on work with pricing tools, model development and working with the underwriting and the wider actuarial team. It will suit those who are interested in the technical side of pricing and the successful candidate is likely to have experience with such techniques.
It makes for an excellent opportunity to join a company with an renowned working culture who pride themselves on their competitive salaries and benefits.
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary - FIA, FFA
- GI London Market pricing experience - work with pricing software platforms advantageous
- Educated to degree level in a STEM field
- Strong IT skills - Excel as a minimum and additional work with R/Python/SQL beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Apply for Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly