Risk Management - Group Reinsurance
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a nearly/newly qualified Actuary for the group function of a London based reinsurer.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
* Review of large and complex transactions
* Review changes to pricing bases, product designs and pricing tools
* Develop key ORSA deliverables
* Contribute to the capital model being developed by the financial reporting team
* Risk reporting (ERM)
* Report on Non-Life run-off book
* Delivery of the operational risk management framework.
The ideal candidate will be a nearly/newly qualified Actuary who is looking for a broad and interesting role. Previous experience of developing the ORSA and/or RSR reports would be highly desirable as would one of life pricing or developing risk management frameworks.
To apply for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com
Apply for Risk Management - Group Reinsurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly