A market leading and highly recognised Lloyd’s insurer is seeking a Pricing Actuary.
The purpose of the role is to deliver the development, improvement and recalibration of pricing tools across Group and Syndicate.
In this role you will support the development and implementation of pricing tool plans across all specialty classes, work with the actuarial team and other group functions to ensure efficient deployment and prioritisation of models into various pricing software platforms, coordinate model development work within Actuarial, and working closely with underwriting teams to ensure models are appropriate and add value to the risk selection process.
You will also be a key point of contact for Group functions in developing and maintaining the pricing process and in-house pricing platforms by contributing to Group wide projects relating to pricing, reserving or insurance risk parameterisation and any strategic initiatives.
The position also has one direct report.
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified Actuary looking to take the next step up in their career and join a highly reputable and innovative insurer with excellent long term career progression.
- You will be a newly qualified actuary, or close to qualification, with a sound background in pricing across the Lloyd’s/London market
- Excellent IT skills are required and experience with R or Python is advantageous
- A consistently strong academic background
- Impeccable inter-personal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal team members and key stakeholders
- Must have full right to work in the UK.
Apply for Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly