Capital Strategy Actuary - Germany/Belgium
Clarence George is working on an exceptional career opportunity for people with direct actuarial experience in German/Belgium Life Insurance, e.g. Profit Sharing, German/Belgium GAAP, ZZR, Solvency II.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Assist in the preparation and consolidation of capital management plans
- Support senior members in the assessment and implementation of strategic and tactical initiatives to optimise the Athora Germany’s capital position
- Support in the preparation of materials for quarterly risk and capital committees in cooperation with Risk Department
- Experience in an Actuarial role
- Working knowledge within life insurance, Solvency II, German GAAP balance sheet – IFRS knowledge preferable
- Financial reporting knowledge – solid understanding of insurance balance sheets and key cashflows
- Knowledge of capital management regimes (SII / EBS) a definite advantage
- Strong analytical skills, structured and methodical approach
This role possesses huge potential with the opportunity to work across both Germany and Belgium in the future.
The role can be based either in London, Germany or Belgium.
Please get in contact to find out more.
Apply for Capital Strategy Actuary - Germany/Belgium
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly