Global Asset Manager - Vice President, Insurance Solutions (Life)
Clarence George is working with a global Asset Manager on two Vice President mandates within the Insurance Solutions team. The focus of the team is with client business and portfolio managers, originating, designing and implementing investment and risk management strategies for their insurance clients.
These roles are ideal for candidates with the following:
- Financial qualification – FIA/CFA/IMC would be beneficial
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a Life Insurer/Asset Manager/Investment Bank or Consultancy
- Working knowledge of designing and implementing Investment and ALM strategies, SAA
- Understanding of an insurance balance sheet and Solvency II regulation
- A second European language is desirable
- Commercial awareness and an entrepreneurial mindset
These opportunities offer fantastic growth potential with the firm operating across international jurisdictions. For more information, please apply directly and a member of Clarence George will be in touch.
Apply for Global Asset Manager - Vice President, Insurance Solutions (Life)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly