Group Capital Optimisation
Our client, the Group Head Office of a leading Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Capital Optomisation team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Groups Capital and develop new efficient uses of that Capital,
- Undertake balance sheet optimisation,
- Monitor the risks associated with the Groups Capital position,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Assets, hedging and investments experience would be highly regarded,
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Group Capital Optimisation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly