My client is a leading Lloyd's of London insurer, and are looking for an experienced Projects Actuary/Analyst to join their team.
This hire will concentre on providing innovative concepts solutions, developing processes and understanding the business needs. They will have full ownership of all projects and have one business analyst reporting into them.
- Implementing new processes and automations.
- Acting as a link between the actuarial and finance team
- IFRS17 implementation
- Solvency II automation
- Expected to have 3 years GI experience
- Computing background ideal - experience building databases
- IFRS17 or Solvency II experience
- London Market background helpful
Apply for Projects Actuary/Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly