Life Actuarial Analyst
London/WFH during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Base Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 with a competitive package and study support
A great opportunity for the actuarial analyst to use their experience in the life insurance space.
- Supporting the Chief actuary by liasing with reporting, pricing and reinsurance teams
- Reporting, modelling and forecasting for 5 year projections
- Communicating with other teams and stakeholders to improve governance and solutions
- Contributing to the company by spotting risk, capital and product opportunities
- Part-qualified Actuary with UK life insurance experience (with 5 or less actuarial exams left to pass until fellowship)
- Previous experience of Prophet or DCS
- Experience with Solvency II
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Apply for Life Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly