Qualified Reporting Actuary
3 days left
- Full Time
Life Reporting Actuary
Location: Bermuda with occasional travel to UK and other places
Date Posted: 22 March 2021
The applications will be reviewed on a first come first served basis so if interested, please apply here to not miss out
Are you a qualified reporting actuary with an interest in relocating to Bermuda?
HFG are currently working in partnership with a life reinsurer where we are actively looking for a technical qualified actuary.
This role will report to the Head of Reporting
- Contribute to the performance, reviews and challenging of reporting the business
- Prepare reports and business plan projects to support the Chief actuary and Head of reporting
- Support the professional development of colleagues
- Reviewing and validating the work carried out by the pricing and investment teams
- Qualified Life Actuary
- UK or Canada: annuities or longevity transaction business experience
- Involvement in managing relationships with stakeholders
- Ar least 5 years experience of financial reporting
- Technical knowledge of Solvency II requirements
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Apply for Qualified Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly