Actuarial consultant life insurance
4 days left
- Full Time
We are currently experiencing a high level of interest in Nearly / Newly qualified Actuaries to join the Life Practice of a mid-tier consultancy. They are looking for ambitious individuals aspiring to develop their skills and grow their careers. This role will give you exposure to a wide variety of work in IFRS17, M&A, part VII transfers, risk, internal model calibration and modelling. You can make your mark working with cutting edge technology and on some unique projects which will adapt and improve your technical skills.
To make the shortlist, we are looking for:
- Nearly or newly qualified actuaries with relevant experience working in life insurance, reinsurance or a consultancy
- You will have a good understanding of Solvency II and IFRS17 principles and a background in financial reporting, capital management, modelling or risk
- Strong systems skills would be an advantage, ideally with Moses or Prophet or RAFM and good SQL and VBA
- A real can-do attitude with the ability to think on your feed and hold confident conversations with senior stakeholders
- A desire to learn, challenge and be challenged
This role will open up many longer-term opportunities including taking on management responsibility, leading on key projects as well as managing 3rd party client relationships from day one. As well as a competitive package.
If you'd like to apply for this role, please get in touch with me on 02070198871 or email me on Lucile.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Actuarial consultant life insurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly