Senior Reporting Actuary - Contract
1 day left
- Full Time
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Senior Financial Reporting Actuary for a niche insurer.
The purpose of the role is to support the Head of Financial Reporting and Financial Controller in the preparation and analysis of results with more specific duties including:
* Preparation of MCEV, IFRS (IFRS 17) and Solvency II reporting
* Preparation of information for hedging, forecasting and planning
* To identify and implement improvements to reporting procedures
* Communication of financial results
* Leadership of team members
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Actuary with strong knowledge and experience of Financial Reporting from a UK Life insurer. Previous experience of IFRS, SII and MCEV reporting metrics would be highly desirable.
The role is for an initial 6 month contract, and the day rate will be between £1000-£1200 Inside IR35.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a member of our team will call back. For more information or to discuss your situation, please call Ross Thomson on 01959 56 9000, 07753322950 or email@example.com
Apply for Senior Reporting Actuary - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly