Pet Pricing Manager
Our client has a fantastic role for a qualified GI actuary (or insurance professional) with experience of GLM Modelling in Emblem to prepare accurate and comprehensive price quotations, using both GLM and non-GLM techniques, for any new or existing products.
In this exciting career opportunity you will actively support the development and maintenance of the risk price and the price optimisation process, including behavioural modelling for price optimisation.
- The successful candidate must have EMBLEM experience.
- No study support available for this role – ideally qualified, but will also consider those "qualified by experience" or those who have stopped the exams.
- Role is Pet Pricing.
- Main initial role is to build GLM for pet pricing.
- Also focus on new business optimisation.
- Our client is building their own bespoke model using Python (so advantageous to have Python or R or SAS).
- Seeking someone who is efficient/pragmatic/driven/with good communication skills.
- Small team of actuaries supported by data scientists, rating engines team and SAS expert.
Please contact us to discuss this vacancy or for an informal discussion regarding your career goals. We are very happy to perform bespoke research on your behalf.
Louis Manson, Managing Director
M : +44 (0)7595 023 983
T : +44 (0)20 7868 1900
E : firstname.lastname@example.org