Pension Students move into Life insurance - Aylesbury
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find an Actuarial Student to work within the Financial Reporting team of an Insurer based in Aylesbury.
The role will involve regular reporting duties including:
* Production of IFRS balance sheet
* Checking monthly valuations of product lines
* Producing sensitivity analysis
* Contribution to IFRS commentary
* Assisting with process improvement projects.
The ideal candidate will be an Actuarial student with 1-3 years of Life insurance experience however this role is also open to those from a pensions background who are keen to move into life insurance.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a member of our team will call you back. For more information about the role or to receive a copy of the job spec please contact Phil Moore on 01959 56 9000, 07470 960 691 or email@example.com