Longevity Basis Development and Assumption Setting – Nearly/Newley Qualified Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working on an excellent opportunity with a Reinsurance who are looking for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Longevity team.
- This is a business-critical role, and you will play a key role in helping the business hit ambitions targets over the next few years,
- The role comes with a clearly defined progression strategy and you will be working closely with Senior Actuary who will help with your growth and development,
- The key focus of the role will be developing the companies deferred annuities proposition,
- The role will then develop to review and challenge the wider UK longevity pricing basis,
- Ideally you will have working in the Longevity team of a Life Re/Insurer,
- Experienced in assumption setting, basis development and modelling,
- Any deferred annuities experience would be highly advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.