Financial Reporting Actuary - North-West
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Qualified Financial Reporting Actuary for a mutual insurer based in the North-West of England.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Reporting, your role will include:
* Periodic SII reporting production
* Periodic IFRS 17 production
* Review of monthly and annual results
* Presentation of results to Head of Financial Reporting, Chief Actuary and CFO
* Identifying and assisting with process improvements
* Overseeing the work of more junior Actuarial resource.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with up to 5 years PQE. Previous experience of financial reporting is essential.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or firstname.lastname@example.org