Reinsurance Portfolio Management
Head of Portfolio Management
£100,000 - £120,000 per annum + up to 60% bonus + car allowance
London or Flexible Working
Deadline: 25th March 2021
(This role process could move quickly so if interested, send your CV in quickly as the process may be competitive)
This is an opportunity to build, lead and manage a new reinsurance team as this bulk annuity provider continues their exciting period of growth and success. Working in a fast based transaction focused environment you with be technically challenged and pushed throughout.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on transactions and managing the tender processes
- Working closely with multiple teams across the organisation with good visibility across Senior Management and the C-Suite
- Building and managing the reinsurance portfolio management team
Requirements for this role:
- More than 5 years experience within pensions/bulk annuities/longevity reinsurance
- Experience managing a team in portfolio management
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
Further details available on request but please note that candidates without these requirements will not be considered.
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.