Head of Portfolio Management
Head of Portfolio Management - Reinsurance and BPA
£100,000 - £120,000 per annum (Non-negotiable base salary) + up to 60% bonus + car allowance
Deadline: 25th March 2021
(This role process could move quickly so if interested, send your CV in quickly as the process may be competitive)
HFG is a recruitment consultancy that is recruiting for the following role with an reinsurance team in the life insurance industry.
This is an opportunity for the individual to further their career in a role where they will work with reinsurance for bulk annuities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on transactions and managing the tender processes by ensuring the pricing, reporting and other processes are reviewed appropriately for the deals to run smoothly.
- Working closely with internal risk functions to set best practices for portfolio management
- Building and managing the reinsurance portfolio management team
Requirements for this role:
- More than 5 years experience within pensions/bulk annuities/longevity reinsurance
- Experience managing a team in portfolio management
- Great communication skills
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
Further details available on request but please note that candidates without these requirements will not be considered.
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.