Newly Qualified Actuary – Longevity Reporting and Assumption Setting
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading Insurer who are looking for a Qualified Actuary to join their finance team.
- The key focus of this role will be on setting the demographic assumptions and methodology for the Pricing and Capital teams,
- This is not a handle turning production role; this is much more focused on research work and changing and improving processes,
- You will have access to a very large and unique in-house data set that will help develop better demographic assumptions,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life or Pension consulting,
- Experience in assumption setting is highly advantageous,
- Good understanding of Longevity, mortality and morbidity,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Newly Qualified Actuary – Longevity Reporting and Assumption Setting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly