Risk Oversight Contractor - 6 months
pmactuarial specialise in actuarial search within UK Life Insurance. We have been asked to find an experienced Actuarial contractor to join the risk & capital team of a large life insurer.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure all new activities are undertaken within risk appetite
- Integration and analysis of risk and capital frameworks
- Review and application of capital methodologies
The key skills and experiences required are:
- Experienced Actuarial contractor with a background of working within life insurance
- Experience of working in a risk oversight role
- Strong knowledge of Solvency II regulations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The role is expected to last 6 months + and rate is dependent on experience outside of IR35. To apply for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and a member of our team will call you back.
For more information on the role, please contact Ross Thomson on 07753322950 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Risk Oversight Contractor - 6 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly