Senior Manager / Associate Director ALM
Oliver James have partnered with an award winning life insurer to help the growth of its ALM / SAA team.
This team are undergoing an exciting period of growth and development, making this the opportune time to come on board.
The role will involve:
- Support the roll-out of SAA review framework across the Group and business units
- Coordinate with business unit stakeholders (CFO, CIO, CRO, Chief Actuary) on SAA reviews, providing direct support or guidance on SAA analysis, assist in the preparation of proposed changes to governance committees, as well as ongoing SAA monitoring
- Support the development of SAA policies, process and analytical tools, and the implementation across business units
- Analyse ALM positions for Group and business units; recommend solutions to mitigate risks to reduce uncertainty of returns and improve the stability of capital positions.
They are looking for:
- 6 to 15 years insurance and/or investment industry experience, experience with ALM modelling/investment management an advantage
- Actuarial and / or investment qualification, or other relevant designations
- Experience and knowledge in financial and regulatory reporting, economic and regulatory capital bases desirable
- Experience or knowledge in asset management, derivatives, financial or quantitative modelling is a plus
Apply for Senior Manager / Associate Director ALM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly