M&A Actuary - Deal Model Pricing
Clarence George are looking to speak to the very best performers in the market who thrive in a dynamic and highly commercial environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of the Life Insurance consolidation market in Europe
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong work ethic and time management skills
- M&A and/or Reinsurance Transactions experience
- Strong modelling skills in Excel and VBA or R is a bonus
- FIA qualified within Life Insurance
For further information on this fantastic opportunity, apply directly to arrange a consultation with a member of CG.
Apply for M&A Actuary - Deal Model Pricing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly