Longevity – Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
Our client, a specialist Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Longevity team.
- Undertake basis and methodology development,
- Assist in the design and development of new longevity systems,
- Review mortality assumptions data,
- Develop new pricing assumptions for the BPA team,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Longevity Risk or Research experience is essential,
- Strong understanding of mortality and other demographic risks,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Longevity – Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly