Qualified Pricing Actuary
Our client, a leading Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their pricing team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Support the Lead Pricing Actuary in the pricing and product development of Protection products,
- Regular re-pricing activities to maintain a competitive position within the market,
- Monitor the market at pro-actively develop new pricing strategies,
- Assist in the development and adoption of more data driven and non-life pricing techniques,
- Review the work of junior actuaries and oversight of BAU pricing work,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Protection pricing experience would be advantageous although experience in other product lines will also be considered,
- Strong communication skills,
- Good model development skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly