GMP Equalisation - Actuarial Consultant
I am recruiting for a number of GMP Equalisation specialists who can be based in multiple locations across the UK. Typically the roles will involve the following:
- Working as part of a team on complex GMP equalisation, using advanced actuarial skills and techniques
- Carrying out non-standard scheme benefit calculations, and involvement in wider actuarial work including GMP equalisation and conversion calculations.
- Assist administration teams in understanding data requirements and complex new benefit structures that arise as a result of GMP equalisation.
- Checking technical accuracy on work of all complexities across services and non-standard projects.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by developing and delivering knowledge sharing / training / process improvement initiatives and co-ordinate new process roll outs across locations.
Candidates will have a UK pensions consulting background, some previous GMPE exposure, an a keen interest in becoming more specialised in this key area. In return you will be working for some of the best consultancies to work for, and will enjoy fantastic levels of support whilst also being able to work flexibly.
Please apply now or get in touch via email@example.com or 020 7019 8861