Head of Capital
7 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of Capital to join their skills with a market-leading Specialist Insurer, based out of their City headquarters.
This role presents a rare opportunity for an ambitious qualified Actuary with excellent analytical skills to make an instant impact within a growing Actuarial function.
This organisation, which is truly international in nature, underwrites a variety of products including Motor, P&C, General Liability, Employers Liability and other specialty lines of business.
Skills and experience of the Head of Capital:
- Qualified Actuary with at least 1 year of post-qualification experience
- Demonstrable track record of working within a Capital team is highly advantageous
- Previous exposure to Commercial Lines of business would be preferable, though candidates from a Personal Lines background will also be considered
- Strong technical skills with prior experience of using software such as ResQ and Igloo would be advantageous
- Demonstrable track record of Line Management experience would be useful
- Experience of managing junior analysts
- Stakeholder management experience is highly advantageous
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Strong pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 28 with service
- Flexible working options are also available
If you think this opportunity could be of interest, please apply below with your CV or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480.
Apply for Head of Capital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly