Reinsurance Pricing Actuary
A unique opportunity for a Qualified Actuary to join a global specialist Reinsurer. The Pricing Actuary will be based in Dublin and will work alongside the CEO and the finance team. This position comes with a generous salary, bonus, and an LTIP.
About the Role
This role will be focused on the London market and reports to the Head of Analytics and Pricing. Our client is looking for an independent actuary who can work at a senior level. The Pricing Actuary will be required to engage with clients and should have the communication skills and the commercial abilities to develop bids and get involved in the negotiation of reinsurance contracts.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Modelling and pricing of reinsurance transactions
- Analysis of clients needs and produce suitable solutions
- Supporting management and underwriting on various tasks
- Lead internal projects as well as involvement in client and underwriting projects.
- Market research and monitor industry trends
Actuarial Skills Required
This position would suit a qualified actuary with several years of reinsurance or direct insurance experience. As this is a senior role, our client looking for an independent actuary who has strong commercial awareness. Previous experience pricing alternative and specialty reinsurance is highly desired.
Apply for Reinsurance Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly