Nearly/Newly Qualified Valuations Actuary – Edinburgh
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading Life Insurer who are looking for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join a Valuations team.
- The company are going through a significant period of growth and process improvement and you will be involved in devising and implementing new changes,
- The work will focus on the production of SII and IFRS results; you will then present these finding to senior stakeholders across the business,
- A big part of the role will be on stress and scenario testing and these results will go on to help manage various risks,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary, although more junior Actuaries will be considered,
- Strong Life Insurance background with skills around SII and IFRS,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.