Exciting Opportunites with a Leading Bespoke Consultancy
7 days left
- Full Time
Clarence George is working with a bespoke consultancy that specialises in pensions, investment and life services seeking strong individuals for a number of roles within their team. The roles below require individuals with a range of experience from nearly/newly qualified to experienced professionals.
- Excellent exposure to a diverse client base and the opportunity to provide investment advice across a wide range of issues.
- Ideal for a nearly/newly qualified Actuary/CFA with strong commercial awareness of the pensions and employee benefits market.
- Ideal for someone with a strong degree in maths, economics, or another numerate discipline and first-class IT skills (in particular Microsoft Excel).
- Opportunity to support the work of the Investment business unit; specifically client-facing consultants
Senior Investment Consultant (LGPS focus)
- Excellent opportunity to direct and advise a portfolio with a wide range of clients whilst offering expertise that supports the company in a period of diversification and growth.
- This role is ideal for a qualified Actuary/CFA with a solid understanding of the legislative framework for UK pension schemes including the public sector.
These roles offer a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and work with senior members of the business to gain valuable experience. Full study support and exam support provided where applicable. Please apply directly and a member of Clarence George will be in touch.
Apply for Exciting Opportunites with a Leading Bespoke Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly